Florida Boudoir Photography with Miss H
Here’s a peak at some of the images from a recent Florida boudoir photography session with the lovely Miss H.She totally rocked her session and if she was nervous, I couldn’t tell! When Miss H contacted me I knew right away this was going to be a fun shoot. She’s sweet, outgoing and was very anxious to do a boudoir shoot for her husband. She even ordered lingerie especially for the occasion. It was a lot of fun and the two hour session seemed to just fly by. Miss H has a sister who is a wedding photographer, so I knew I would have to bring my A game to this shoot for sure!
For any ladies considering doing a boudoir photography session, here’s a few words from Miss H:
1) Why did you decide to book a boudoir photography shoot? I decided to book a boudior photography shoot because I wanted to keep the pictures so when I’m older I’ll remember what I used to look like 😉
2) How did you prepare for your session? I prepared by going to get a mani/pedi… Whoop whoop!!!
3) Why did you choose Spotlight Sexy Photography? I choose Spotlight Sexy Photography because Renee’s work is tasteful but sexy at the same time.
4) How was your boudoir photo session experience? My experience was wonderful!!! Renee really made me feel comfortable especially for someone who is shy… Hehe
5) Why should other women treat themselves to a photo shoot like this? As women we always work so hard and yet no play. We need to let loose and take some time out and enjoy beautiful photos of ourselves and say “DAMN I’M HOT!!!”
(the makeup artist and me both forgot to grab a “before” picture, so we had Miss H text us a “before makeup” image. But now she is a brunette! At least you can still get an idea for what makeup and lighting can do. )